We offer a variety of tutorials and workshops for your edification and enjoyment.
Here are a few of the skills you can look forward to mastering:
- 2nd Set of Eyes Creative Critiques — peer feedback on your logo, brochure, website, manuscript, or whatever you may be working on
- Acting - best practices: how to audition and create an online
- Crafternoon teas — create a keepsake as you enjoy a cuppa
- Elegant Arts — calligraphy, flower arranging, millinery, fruit carving, confection decorating
- Fantasy Fitness — immerse yourself in the persona of your dreams to bellydance like a genie, hula like an island girl, and more
- Knit & Lit — handwork and book club
- Life Hacks — practical tips on making life run a bit more smoothly & reasonably
- Manners a la Mode — everyday etiquette for the modern age, hostess class
- Scraps — scrapbooking and card-making using bits & pieces you already have
- Tea 101 — learn all about the great brew and how to choose, order, and prepare it
- Tea Biz Boot Camp — Learn the ins and outs of starting a tearoom of your very own
- Voice lessons — American Idols watch out!
See HAPPENINGS page for our calendar
See DAYS & HOURS page for basic schedule